Monday, October 5, 2009

Donating Plasma, Part II

I drank a lot of water...just like Biomat said.

I passed out and peed my pants.
They probably had to sanitize the chair after I left.

I'm never going back.

(After it happened, I went online to see if I was a freak, or if this kind of thing happens all the time. There was not one word anywhere about anyone passing out donating blood and peeing. One girl passed out after a belly button piercing and peed. I found solace with her. This article is dedicated to all those who have been betrayed by their bladders and become completely mortified. You are not alone.)

3 comments:

  1. ha ha....yeah that's pretty horrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee stories are cool! One time when I was on acid I peed on my friend's cat.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!
(good or bad. i can take it.)