Friday, July 31, 2009

today I...

Went to Newport Beach. The waves were strong and a little scary. But the good kind of scary.
I wonder if it's still the South-Pacific swells?

Here's an article about the body boarder who died there last Friday:
http://www.scpr.org/news/2009/07/24/oc-surf-death/


Had pastrami at The Hat in Brea. And CHILI CHEESE FRIES!! So good! With pickles and tomatoes!

Applied for an incredible job at the OC Register. I want to be positive, but I don't think I'll get it.

I'm going to make and sell bracelets for some extra cash...

Found this link at instructables on how to make paper beads:
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Paper-Beads/

I'm also going to sell my plasma. Yikes!


I thought getting a college degree meant getting a job!

I guess I shouldn't complain – I had a pretty awesome day.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome blog! I hope to read more of from this writer and about her daily adventures. Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog seems more fitting for a twitter account hahahaha you have one? just kidding. i too love chilli cheese fries.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!
(good or bad. i can take it.)